One closet per session.
*This service does require some planning homework.
Whether you've got boxes of printed pics or you're at full storage capacity with digital photos, I'll help you keep track of your precious memories.
if you’ve already had your space organized by WBO and just need a refresh, a 2-4 hour session will get you back in business
The DIY Plan may be right for you if you want to get organized on your own time schedule, if you do not have any trouble staying focused on household tasks through completion, and if you love customized, personalized advice for your home, but you are on a budget!
Whether you’re new to the area or are just moving across town, I can help you set up your new home for maximum efficiency and comfort.
I make quick work of your piles of boxes - this is an 8 hour service and client must be present.
I can do the entire job myself (owner must be on site throughout the project) or simply be your helping hands as we work alongside you.
*Please note, I do not move furniture, and boxes must be ready to unload in the correct room.
There is no teaching of organizing skills, decluttering/downsizing, or coaching during this time.
• Paper Management Systems to keep those pesky piles from creeping back and
overwhelming every flat surface
• Work Flow Processes that save you time and make staying organized easy so you
can get more done with less effort
• Supply & Storage Solutions that make it easy to find what you need in a snap
• Space Planning to ensure you're working efficiently and effectively
• Filing Systems so your important files and paperwork are always at your fingertips
• Moving Support because you shouldn't have to pack, unpack and get everything